LANDAU Preschool / Kindergarten
Our goal is to have all the children enjoy their school days in safe, supporting and inspiring environment. We would like to ensure that at LANDAU PreSchool your child feels like his/her second home. As a PreSchool, our aim is to teach children to respect themselves and each other, building their knowledge, skills and self-esteem through diversity.
Each child is unique with individual needs, experiences, contributions and, therefore, should be encouraged to develop independence to make autonomous decisions and be motivated to learn. Our purpose is to provide children with the skills to grow as competent and confident learners and communicators.
Our academic program, based on the British National Curriculum, includes the following subjects as
- BSSL (Basics of Social and Science Learning)
- Reading and Listening Comprehension
- Azerbaijani language
- Russian (only in Narimanov campus and only Senior groups)
Age groups are defined as follows
- Kindergarten – Kids 3 to 4 years old (Sea Breeze Campus)
- PreSchool Junior group – Kids 4 to 5 years old (Bayıl, Sea Breeze Campuses)
- PreSchool Senior group – Kids 5 to 6 years old (Bayıl, Narimanov, SeaBreeze Campuses)
- LANDAU PreSchool (Senior/Junior): 1st shift 5 times a week, 09:00 – 13:00
- LANDAU PreSchool preparatory courses for the 1st grade students are only for Senior Groups (kids 5 to 6 years old) of LANDAU School International Curriculum: 2nd shift 3 times a week, 14:00 – 17:30
- LANDAU Kindergarten: 5 times a week, 09:00 – 17:30