Build Your Future!
Teach students to think independently, facilitating their development through appropriate guidance. We aim to achieve this goal by creating a student-oriented model and incorporating new and creative techniques into our teaching. We also strive to develop the skills that allow students to analyse and think critically, preparing them to succeed at the best higher education institutions.
General Vision for LANDAU Education Group:
Reduce the perceived “Western” gap in education in Azerbaijan and the region and become a leader in the education sphere.
Academic Vision for LANDAU School:
Build and maintain a culture of excellence where all students can reach their full academic potential and achieve outstanding outcomes. All teachers and students are focused on academic achievement and demonstrate a caring attitude and a desire to strive for their personal growth. We aim at raising independent, intelligent and curious inquirers who will turn into decision-makers and scholars and shape the future of their community
- Create a caring, supportive, safe and inspiring environment
- Help students to develop the necessary knowledge and skills and inspire them to become lifelong learners
- Deliver a quality education based on the International (British) Curriculum and National (Azerbaijani) Curriculum
- Provide students with the local Diploma (Attestat), A-Level and SAT certificates upon successful completion of the respective curriculum
- Assist students to gain access to the world’s most prestigious universities
- Develop individuals who will make a positive and responsible contribution to our school and the wider community
- Growth Mindset