Given the large flow of applicants, new groups in PreLANDAU are opening 23 September 2019. PreLANDAU is a unique educational project offered by LANDAU School providing the most effective preparation for prospective students to pass the entrance exams to our school successfully. This course includes trainings in English and Maths two times per week. Studying at PreLANDAU doesn’t prevent the students from attending their schools.
PreLADNAU is a unique educational project offered by LANDAU School since September 2018.
- Students with highest scores are enrolled to LANDAU School;
- Aimed at middle and primary school children;
- Lasts one academic year;
- Students may join the course on September, November or on January and March for the intensive course;
- Up to 6 hours of intensive evening training in Maths (in English) and English per week;
- External candidates are welcomed;
- Bonus-point system for PreLANDAU students;
- Regular feedback on the students’ progress via the school digital platform;
- Parents may do informal lesson observations;
- Mathematics Programme of Study and teaching resources are prepared by Emil Leznik;
- The English syllabus and teaching resources are designed exclusively for LANDAU School by an international team of experts.